Features you would love to see

Forums Community Website Feedback Features you would love to see

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      AJ Howard-DobsonAJ Howard-Dobson
      Keymaster

Please share with us the features you would love to see on the website.

Natasha SchonNatasha Schon
        Participant

I’m not sure if this is the right place to put it but in the profile, I’d love to know these things about a member:

– Are they hosting events? Can I quickly see an overview of them?
          – What skills do they have versus what skills do they want to learn?
          – Maybe there’s a way to guide the information people share about themselves when they sign up. Example: in your profile, share what your purpose is, what you can offer to the community, and what you’re looking for in the community.
          – Maybe a section of resources that this person has: website, social accounts, books, pdfs, recordings, etc.
          – Right now, the album and image feature seems to have quite a big part of the profile. Pictures are amazing but probably not the main purpose of this profile.

AJ Howard-DobsonAJ Howard-Dobson
            Keymaster

I love all of this, thank you!

You can see the events a facilitator is running at the bottom of their main profile page, e.g. https://flourish.pt/user/alaistair/

I’ll add the other features to our dev list and let you know when they’ve been added 🙂

Natasha SchonNatasha Schon
            Participant

The sign-up email design can be improved – add the Flourish colors! We can also add introduction text that is inviting. Although these are details that can be added along the way 😉

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.